RELIEF ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT 8/21/2020
Global Connections to Employment, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION/JOB SUMMARY
Primary duties are to provide administrative support for GCE senior leaders, GCE Administration, and Project Managers (PMs) located around the country. The position frequently represents GCE to employees, customers, and partners at all levels.
Role Requirements: Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Three (3) or more years experience in an administrative office setting.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* MS Office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
* Knowledge of SourceAmerica and AbilityOne regulations preferred.
* Provide back-up support for the front desk position, including backup at the desk when necessary.
* Demonstrate customer focus as liaison with referral sources, contracting offices, and other outside agencies and businesses.
* Function as liaison between LCI support departments and GCE leaders.
* Coordinate quarterly RESPECT employee satisfaction surveys and submission.
* Assist with coordination of entries and nominations for awards and for the GCE Newsletter.
* Process requests and track company property, such as mobile devices, mi-fis, etc.
* Function as backup timekeeper for GCE PMs and GCE Admin.
* Manage the public folder structure and design.
* Assist PMs w/ check requests, Purchase Orders, and/or service agreements as needed.
* Assist senior leaders, GCE Admin, and PMs with P-card logs, travel reimbursements, and other forms & processes.
* Provide backup for recording minutes for various meetings, and type correspondence.
* Provide backup coordination of Zoom meetings and other meetings for GCE leaders.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Vision requirements include close and classroom vision. Occasional travel required.
* Must be able to operate office equipment.
* Must have ability to focus on details and resist distractions.
* Long periods of sitting may be required.
* Must be able to lift 5-10 lbs.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Drug Free Workplace Employer,DRUG TESTING REQUIRED
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..