REMOTE Cybersecurity Engineer (SAO)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONPhoenix Cybersecurity is looking for Cybersecurity Engineers with Security Automation and Orchestration (SAO) experience to join our client delivery team. This is a remote, work-from-home position with the potential for some travel within the continental United States. A location is specified because it's a requirement of the job posting platform, but you can work from wherever you want, anywhere in the continental United States.
Requirements: * Able to pass a 7-year background investigation
* Have at least 7 years of IT experience
* Have at least 5 years of experience in cybersecurity
* Have at least 5 years of experience in software development and scripting using Python or equivalent scripting language
* Demonstrated proficiency in vast array of cyber security platforms: SAO/SOAR, SIEM, IDS/IPS, DLP, WAF, Endpoint Security
Nice to have: * Linux administration experience
* Cloud infrastructure experience (AWS, Google, or Azure)
* Experience with container services (Docker, Kubernetes, etc..)
Responsibilities: * Facilitate cross-functional requirements gathering in security operations process design, mapping, implementation, and training
* Effectively partner and communicate with business and technical stakeholders
* Develop security process diagrams
* Identify, propose, and implement improvements in security process, automation, and orchestration
* Mentor and train security operations personnel in tools, techniques and procedures
* Create and maintain user, administrator, engineering, and compliance/accreditation documentation
* Design and perform training
* Assist in problem identification and resolution
Salary range: $100k to $120k annually
NOTE: Phoenix Cybersecurity participates in E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly-hired employees.