REMOTE Loan Closer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/22/2020
Fort Washington, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONLOCATION: Fort Washington, PA
DESCRIPTION: Our client is looking to hire multiple Mortgage Loan Closers that will be 100% REMOTE to join their team. These will be direct-hire, full-time positions with our client. These are excellent opportunities to join an already established national company that is continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Position: Mortgage Loan Closer Employment Type: Full-Time/Direct-Hire with our client. Compensation: Hourly base rate (OT eligible) + Commission Location: 100% REMOTE - NO TRAVEL REQUIRED About our client: Our client is a national mortgage lender with offerings in Direct to Consumer, Retail, Wholesale, Correspondent Lending, etc. Loan products include both Conventional and Non-Conventional/Government loans. Our client serves 49 states in the US, has 2,600+ employees and has serviced over 600,000+ customers. Key selling points: * 100% remote with no travel required.
* Client provides a company laptop and phone.
* Competitive base pay plus an aggressive commission structure that is one of the best in the industry.
* Growth opportunities. The client is huge on promoting from within. Nearly all management has held the title of loan processor and worked their way up in the company.
* Stability. This is an established client that has been growing tremendously even before the current refinance boom. No mass layoffs here when rates go up.
* Consistent high-volume loan pipeline. Seeking candidates that are used to high volume (80-100+ monthly)
* Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k match, PTO, Holidays, etc.
Primary Function: The focus of the Mortgage Closer is to prepare legal documents according to state and/or federal regulations and ensure loans close in accordance with Underwriter s approval and client policies and procedures. Principal Duties/Requirements: * Prepares legal documents according to state and/or federal regulations
* Ensures loans close in accordance with Underwriter s approval and client policies and procedures
* Works with title companies on loan scheduling, document delivery, final sign-off of HUD-1
* Assists in resolving issues at closing
* Prepares collateral files to Funding within required time-frame
* Reviews post-closing packages for accuracy and completeness
* Cures deficiencies
* Meets performance requirements for volume, quality, and timeliness
* Minimum of two years of recent experience as a Mortgage Closer
* Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent is required
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent customer service
Company Benefits/Perks: * 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 8 Paid Holidays
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX Vision Life, Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Plan with company match!
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Pet Insurance!
Simple 100% virtual hiring process. * Talk to Judge recruiter
* Take Assessment provided by client (WonScore)
* Client interview with a team lead (30 min phone screen)
* Client interview with hiring manager (30 min phone screen)
* Receive offer & complete on-boarding
* Attend virtual training (100% paid)