Requirements Analyst 5/7/2020
BlueWater Federal Solutions Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
BlueWater Federal is seeking a Requirements Analyst to support Requirements Management for the Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Ordnance Information System (OIS) Sustainment & Maintenance program in Mechanicsburg, PA. You will provide functional authority and functional knowledge expertise for assigned applications and performing assigned tasks for assigned applications.
* Obtain requirements from customers/users, in conjunction with the OIS Requirements Management team.
* Create and maintain OIS documents to communicate with the OIS teams and/or customers, to include but not limited to, Operational Concept Documents (OCD), Requirements Statements, System Specifications, Design Documents, System Flowcharts, Test Plans, Use Cases, User Guides, Implementation Plans, or similar documents for the assigned engineering for a project.
* Develop man-hour and schedule estimates for projects in support of project POA&Ms.
* Plan and coordinate feasibility studies for an OIS potential project.
* Identify, define, or modify interfaces with other systems/applications, ensuring agreements are formally documented with the interfacing system/application.
* Develop and oversee the development of a Software Test Plan for each of the assigned OIS applications in accordance with established standards and policies. Responsible for overall planning and coordination of the testing process.
* Bachelor s degree
* 9+ years of requirements related experience
* Must have an active Secret clearance
* Network+ CE, A+CE, CCNA, or SSCP certification is required
* Knowledge of Naval Ordnance Information Systems preferred.
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability