Requirements Management Specialist 5/7/2020
BlueWater Federal Solutions Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
BlueWater Federal is seeking a Requirements Management Specialist to facilitate communications throughout the Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Ordnance Information System (OIS) Sustainment & Maintenance program in Mechanicsburg, PA.
* Elicit, document, and maintain requirements, interfaces, and operational concepts with customers and stakeholders, including distribution and walkthrough with Customers, Stakeholders, and Program/Project Team.
* Develop work breakdown structures (WBSs) and project plans, as necessary, to support OIS program/project requirements and deliverables.
* Identify and make recommendations on strategies and approaches to resolve risks, issues, and concerns that may be encountered by the OIS program/project during requirements development.
* Elicit, document, and distribute the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to the applicable Program and Project Teams.
* Develop and submit the Software Requirements Specification (SRS) for the assigned systems in accordance with established standards.
* Maintain the Requirements Management Plan and Standards, as well as, generating and maintaining the requirements metrics and providing updates to the approved tracking tools.
* Generate and maintain Memorandums of Agreements (MOAs) with OIS interfaces.
* Facilitate risk identification, assessment, and mitigation and periodically providing the status of identified risks in regard to requirements.
* Identify and manage critical path tasks related to requirements and creating a report to communicate the critical path to management and the project team.
* Bachelor s degree
* 9+ years of requirements management related experience
* Must have an active Secret clearance
* Network+ CE, A+CE, CCNA, or SSCP is required
* Knowledge of Naval Ordnance Information Systems preferred.
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability