Requirements Manager 6/5/2020
Logistics Management Institute
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
LMI, a strategic consulting organization focused on the federal government, is seeking a CWMD Requirements Manager. This position is located in the National Capital Region.
With the threat of transnational terrorism and ongoing development of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) by nations potentially hostile to the U.S., DHS has taken steps to integrate the full range of its radiological/nuclear, chemical, and biological threat detection programs. As the focal point for this effort, DHS Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) requires consulting and program management support that can reinforce and better enable a more dynamic and operationally-focused DHS strategy.
LMI is a private government consulting firm, dedicated exclusively to advancing the management of the government. Founded in 1961 as a not-for-profit company, we deliver the best value for the government dollar as all revenues are directed to our mission of advancing government rather than to delivering shareholder value. We operate completely free of political and commercial bias, and we are entirely aligned with the goals of our clients. Our clients value our Specialized services in logistics, intelligence, homeland security, health care, and energy and environment markets. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction.
We offer a generous compensation package with excellent benefits that start the first day of employment. Business casual dress, flex time, and tuition reimbursement are a few of our many work-life benefits available to our employees.
This position will be located on a client site. Finalists must be able to pass a DHS Suitability Check and Secret Clearance.
* Provides technical and managerial direction for problem definition, analysis, requirements development, and implementation for complex to extremely complex systems in the homeland security area.
* Manages the process of documenting, analyzing, tracing, prioritizing and agreeing on requirements.
* Provides oversite to the execution of the DHS systems engineering process.
* Communicates requirements and systems engineering processes to relevant stakeholders.
* Coordinates requirements generation, validation, verification, and development.
* Performs requirements coordination and synchronization with other elements across the Homeland Security enterprise.
* BA/BS degree
* At least 5 years of management experience, at least 2 of which is in requirements management; MA/MS degree can substitute for 3 years of experience
* Candidates must be able to pass a DHS Suitability Check and obtain a Secret clearance
LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer-all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. .