Resident Capital Team Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/5/2020
END DATE 1/8/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONResident Capital Team Lead
Erickson Living is hiring for a Resident Capital Team Lead who will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely processing of escrow deposits, disbursements and refunds. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Resident Capital flows and processes controls. This individual will assist the manager in carrying out daily operations, month end and year end closing process of the department, monitor processing and recommend adjustment to meet demands. In addition, a successful candidate will lead and mentor the team in the areas of application support, skill development, special projects, and technical needs.
How you will make an impact:
- Post all transactions in the escrow system related to deposits, disbursements and refunds due on a daily basis.
- Post escrow disbursements to the general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Generate month-end reports.
- Compile and record Escrow Management System monthly journal entry in the general ledger.
- Review cash receipts analysis daily to ensure correct analysis has been performed to distribute new escrow cash. Responsible for monitoring that all cash distributions are disbursed in accordance with guidelines.
- Analyze and process unit release and unit release transfers submitted by the communities on a daily basis.
- Review full refund requests for compliance with Residence and Care Agreement, refund agreement and unit release to ensure all new cash is being distributed from the correct bank account and going to the correct recipients.
- Prepare and submit all wire transfers on a weekly basis.
- Develop effective working relationships with Community Sales & CC Admissions to ensure escrow deposits are performed daily and submitted with adequate support.
- Enhance analysis methods to create efficiency and accuracy in escrow cash process.
- Assist with the resolution of escrow bank reconciliation items in partnership with Central Accounting.
- Assist with training of Escrow Analysts. Responsible for duties and responsibilities in the absence of other Escrow Analysts.
- Assist in developing and maintaining documentation of processes centered on maintaining adequate key areas of control within escrow cash management.
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing.
- Assist Escrow Manager in carrying out department goals and initiatives.
What you will need:
- 4 years of relevant experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a team lead capacity.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a major in Business or a related field is highly preferred.
- An understanding of Resident Capital processes and KPIs is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office. Strong Excel skills is a plus.
Dec 12, 2019, 9:30:21 AM