Residential Lending Market Manager - LPO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/19/2019
END DATE 3/28/2020
City National Bank
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned to for more than 70 years. With more than $15 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars "Superior" by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
The LPO Residential Lending Market Manager is responsible for managing the origination of residential loans originated via the Bank, Mortgage Banking Officers within their lending market as assigned by the Residential Lending Manager. In this role, the person will manage all aspects of Mortgage Sales production for the bank within their assigned region.
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Real Estate or related field.
* Ten or more year s recent/current residential sales and sales management experience with solid knowledge of portfolio, FNMA and Investor guidelines.
* Hands on knowledge of mortgage closing, processing process and compliance.
* Knowledge of consumer regulatory requirements.
* You must have a valid driver s license and must have the ability to independently visit clients in our entire banking area sometimes with little or no notice.
* External client interaction (meetings, networking etc.), sales activities, accomplishment of goals, accuracy and regulatory compliance are critical functions of this job.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. The Mortgage Loan Originator will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
* Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.