Residential Loan Processor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/31/2019
END DATE 1/15/2020
City National Bank
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned to for more than 70 years. With more than $15 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars "Superior" by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure the proper processing of all residential loan types from time of application through approval and thereafter closing of the loan. Performs pre-funding and post-closing reviews and verification of loan collateral. Uploads closed loans onto loan systems. Adheres to bank s residential loan procedures and investor s loan and documentation policies and guidelines.
* Over ten years experience in residential mortgage loan processing.
* General knowledge of loan documentation and post-closing review.
* Knowledge of collateral control, loan servicing requirements, compliance and secondary markets.
* Familiar with the bank s regulatory guidelines for consumer and residential lending.
* Able to manage high volume of activity and maintain production goals.
* Good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
* Able to work in a team environment.
* PC oriented and familiar with loan systems and Word a plus.
* Industry related education a plus
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Real Estate or related field.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
* Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.