Residential Solar Sales Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONSunnyMac Solar is seeking energetic, outgoing, career-minded individuals with solar or home improvement lead generation and closing experience to fill the role of Solar Consultant. Our ideal candidates are experienced closers, professional and progressive self-starters, with exceptional communication and technical skills. A \\"can-do\\" attitude with the burning desire to help homeowners transition their energy source to solar power is a huge plus! This position is an Independent Contract (1099 Commission only) Solar Consultant opportunity.
BENEFITS OF THE SOLAR CONSULTANT ROLE WITH SUNNYMAC SOLAR: * $10K one-time bonus paid after installation of 100th KW (average 15th sale)
* Commission-based pay with an average earning potential from $80-200k annually
* Flexible schedule (evenings and weekend availability is ideal)
* A fun, but professional, work environment and company culture
* Exciting quarterly and yearly company contests
* Bi-weekly pay (every other Friday)
* Direct deposit
* Health Insurance Option
* Will train!
JOB FUNCTIONS OF THE SOLAR CONSULTANT ROLE WITH SUNNYMAC SOLAR: * Actively produce and qualify leads via direct and indirect sales marketing techniques (i.e., Door to Door Canvassing, Tabling Events, Cold-Calling, Online Marketing, obtaining and working Referrals, Social Media, etc.)
* Schedule and complete in-home and remote solar consultations where you will engage and educate homeowners about our high-efficiency, top warranty covered solar products and services and current local, state, and federal solar incentives.
* Create and present solar array designs and purchase options, close sales, obtain signatures and process all necessary documents
* Log and maintain extensive and on-going records of clients, potential clients, and referrals via CRM, Excel, and Google Docs
* Participate in on-going training calls, video conferences, on-site meetings, and recognition events
DESIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLSETS FOR THE SOLAR CONSULTANT ROLE WITH SUNNYMAC SOLAR: * 6-12 months in-home/residential sales and closing experience
* 6-12 months of proficiency using CRMs and sales software tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, Oracle, Spotio, Aurora, etc.
* Proficient in communication and learning technology (Google Docs, Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access; Video-chat forums: Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts)
* Bilingual is a PLUS!
* Previous Solar or Home Improvement experience is a HUGE PLUS!
DESIRED QUALITIES FOR THE SOLAR CONSULTANT ROLE WITH SUNNYMAC SOLAR: * Mission-driven and goal-oriented: always working towards achieving goals and deadlines
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills: an active listener and articulate communicator able to write meticulous notes and emails
* Detail-Oriented: able to see and respond to the small things that impact the big picture
* Problem-Solver: ready to use logic and reasoning to identify issues, concerns, and objections and provide viable solutions
* Socially Perceptive: able to determine others' tone, body language, or reactions and respond appropriately
* Resilient to rejection and able to overcome objections
* Self-Reflecting for on-going personal and professional growth
* Positive Attitude: finds the good in every situation
* Personable and Professional: able to engage with others from all walks of life
* Energetic and Outgoing: enjoys approaching and talking with strangers
* Self-Disciplined, focused, and organized: able to stay motivated and on task
* Tech-Savvy: able to quickly troubleshoot and repair typical smartphone, tablet, and laptop issues
* Mission-driven and goal-oriented: have an insatiable burning desire for on-going success
* Adaptable and teachable: understands and values on-going learning for on-going growth
IDEALLY: * A laptop computer/Chromebook, tablet, and smartphone are necessary tools
* Should be willing to travel at least a 45-mile/60-minute radius
* Should have a valid Drivers License and an insured, reliable vehicle
WHY LAUNCH YOUR SOLAR CAREER WITH SUNNYMAC SOLAR:
Since our founding in 2009, SunnyMac Solar has continued to grow and thrive within the solar industry because of our adherence to our ever-evolving business model reflective of our core values and mission statement. During this time, we have morphed from a solar installation only company, completing over 4000 installations, for many of the solar tech \\"giants\\" to earning numerous awards, including Master Dealer and Top Regional Producer with SunPower, having completed an additional 1500 SunPower systems from 2017 to mid-2020. Today, as a full-service solar provider, SunnyMac Solar is continuing to grow forward, providing our customers with the best products and warranties available in today's solar market.
SUNNYMAC SOLAR MISSION:
We strive to create the highest standard in customer satisfaction, workplace safety, and productivity: Using our business model to inspire others to create a cleaner, healthier environment for future generations.
APPLY NOW TO LEARN WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT!
EOE: SunnyMac Solar is passionate about creating an inclusive and diverse workplace environment.
Powered by JazzHR