Residential Supervisor 5/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY YOU.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Residential Supervisor.
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly.
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Mount Saint Vincent is the Rocky Mountain regions premier provider of mental health treatment, foster care services, K-8 education, and trauma-informed training all focused on children and their families. We also operate a community early learning center that consistently earns a Colorado Shines four-star rating. Our innovative programs help children reach their full potential within their homes, schools and communities.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Residential Supervisor you need to know how to:
* Perform all responsibilities in a manner that is reflective of the mission and philosophy of Mount St. Vincent.
* Be sensitive to the cultural differences among the children, families and staff and respond appropriately and sensitively to those differences.
* Build partnerships outside of the department to bring together resources and information for effective implementation of change and achievement of common objectives.
* Monitor processes, progress and results regarding outcomes and provide feedback to staff in conjunction with Residential Leadership.
* Provide bi-weekly supervision to Residential Staff, including support, coaching, training, and performance feedback and evaluations.
* Notify Clinical Manager of vicarious trauma concerns.
* Monitor training requirements for residential staff to ensure staff attend all trainings and remain compliant.
* Coordinate training needs with Director of Residential, Clinical Supervisors, and Training Team.
* Identify necessary trainings to improve Mental Health Workers treatment interventions in conjunction with the Director and Clinical Managers.
* Assist with daily operations including maintenance and supply requests, schedule maintenance, and overall cottage environment.
* Consult with Residential Leadership regarding staff or client issues as needed.
* Respond and assist as needed in agency or childs crisis.
* Attend agency and committee meetings as necessary.
* Participate in the hiring process with the Director of Residential, HR, Clinical Director, Director and Clinical Managers.
* Complete annual evaluations and 90 Day reviews.
* Partner with the residential supervisors to manage the daily oversight of residential state licensing regulations.
* Assist with the supervision of the on-call team in conjunction with residential managers, including monthly meetings and monthly individual supervision.
* Provide staff with necessary procedures and protocols in emergencies.
* Monitor completion or conduct daily debriefings across cottages.
* Oversee the USDA Tracking Sheets and enter the data electronically.
* Partner with other residential managers for Break Week scheduling oversight and milieu coverage.
* Daily monitor residential MARs and monthly upkeep.
* Complete weekly log audits.
* Work with Director and Clinical Managers to establish mentor for new staff members and confirm completion of on-boarding process.
* Maintain staff member engagement as a priority. Involve staff in decisions and foster shared responsibility and career development.
* Model, direct, and provide feedback to Mental Health Workers in regards to proper milieu management on shift.
* Review incidents in Evolv and complete reports by staff members.
* Complete ADP for all reporting staff.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* Bachelors Degree (B.A. / B.S.) in Psychology, Social Work or Human Services from four year College or University
* Advanced utilization of a variety of software, including but not limited to Microsoft Suite (especially Word and Excel)
* Current Colorado Drivers License
* Motor vehicle record and proof of automobile insurance coverage to be updated annually
* At least two (2) years of relevant experience with residential / milieu programming or serving children with psychological disabilities and prior supervisory experience
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about being a Residential Supervisor on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities