RESP CARE PRACTITIONER PART-TIME NIGHTS / CAMDEN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2020
END DATE 9/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONRESP CARE PRACTITIONER PART-TIME NIGHTS / CAMDEN
JOB ID R1013309 TYPE Employee - Part Time LOCATION Camden, New Jersey STANDARD HOURS 24
Responsible for the treatment, care, and management of patients with deficiencies and/or abnormalities of the cardio-respiratory system.
Acts as clinical resource in all areas of patient care and, further, contributes to the overall quality of patient care.
* Performs assessment of patients and develops their respiratory plan of care.
* Administers treatments/medications as prescribed by the physician.
* Demonstrates competency in all aspects of invasive and non-invasive ventilator care.
* Demonstrates competency in all aspects of the Blood Gas Laboratory.
* Teaches and reinforces education on disease process, treatment, and wellness to patient and/or family and the community at large.
* Set-up, operate, and maintain medical gas and airway humidification systems.
* Demonstrates the knowledge and ability to interact/interface with varying computer information management systems in order to document patient care related activities.
Graduate of an AMA approved program of study in Respiratory Care with a high school diploma.
Registered or Registry Eligible as a Respiratory Therapist as determined by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
Licensed as a Respiratory Care Practitioner by the New Jersey State Board of Respiratory Care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.