Retail Lead Supervisor 11/1/2019
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Hot Springs, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
The Lead Retail Supervisor is responsible for the day to day operations of all retail outlets. This includes but is not limited to maintaining store and merchandising standards, overseeing supervisors, and sales associates, insuring quality customer service, providing inventory control and meeting/exceeding revenue targets. You will work with the Director of Retail in order to achieve budgeted retail revenues and profits.
* Must have basic computer skills
* Must be able to lift up to 30lbs, and stand for 8-10 hours per shift
* Previous customer service experience
* Two years related experience or training
* Visual Display Experience
* Physical Inventory Experience
* Supervisory experience (required)
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, with shifts including weekends, holidays and evenings
All Full-Time, Year-Round Employees of The Homestead receive medical, dental, and vision insurance options, in addition to resort-specific discounts on dining, rooms, retail, and activities. Join our team today!
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP\'s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com...