This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/2/2019
END DATE 12/20/2019
Round Rock, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONCoach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
Selling and Service
* Meets customer needs through solution-oriented and forward thinking
* Creates positive impressions with customer by bringing best self to work through elevated, sophisticated, appropriate business attire consistent with Coach s guide to style
* Demonstrates Coach s Selling and Service expectations at all times
* Flexes personal selling techniques to contribute to overall store financial results
* Demonstrates persuasive (not aggressive), confident, friendly and genuine service skills and selling behaviors
* Works with multiple customers simultaneously and breaks away as appropriate
* Follows up with customers consistently and genuinely to influence/close the sale
* Sensitive to customers needs and tailors approach by reading cues
* Ensures all daily tasks are completed without negatively impacting service or Coach standards
Workplace and Environment
* Creates enthusiasm and positivity for a shared vision and mission
* Fosters and environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
* Demonstrates confidence when working with customers
* Takes initiative; has a high-level of ownership and accountability for individual results
* Welcomes feedback and adapts behaviors as appropriate
* Represents Coach as a brand ambassador at all times
* Is adaptable and flexible to change
* Maintains a calm and professional demeanor at all times
* Handles and offers solutions to customer issues appropriately and involves a manager when necessary
* Promotes and endorses a team selling environment
* Completes daily operational tasks including maintaining store (sales floor and backroom), cash wrap and visual merchandising to Coach standards consistently and in a timely manner
* Adheres to all retail policies and procedures including POS, Operations and Loss Prevention procedures
* Replenishes inventory on sales floor as needed
* Processes shipments as needed
Physical: Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team. Mobility to maneuver the sales floor and stock room to provide and support customer service. Reach above/bend to obtain product for customers from store fixtures/shelves at various heights and climb ladders/stairs/step-stools to perform visual merchandising and housekeeping duties. Ability to frequently lift and carry up to five pounds and at times lift and carry product/cartons up to fifty pounds to process product shipment/transfers.
Schedule: Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business during Thanksgiving weekend
Note: This document serves only as a sample of the job duties and responsibilities and does not include an exhausted list of all performance requirements.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant s or employee s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.