Retail Flex Banker Trainee - 2102 - Richmond 5/5/2020
The Washington Trust Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Apply Now
RETAIL FLEX BANKER TRAINEE - 2102 - RICHMOND
Washington Trust Richmond, 1200 Main Street, Richmond, Rhode Island, United States of America Req #504
Monday, May 4, 2020
Washington Trust is a special place because of our people. We believe employees who are valued, recognized, rewarded and empowered will achieve personal and professional goals. We hire the best people in the business and are always looking for professionals who will uphold our core values of quality, integrity and community.
We are seeking a highly motivated, customer sales and service-oriented individual for our Richmond Branch. The individual will possess the skills needed to fulfill a variety of customer transactions in a retail branch setting and provide exceptional customer service.
* Process customer transactions with speed and efficiency
* Open deposit and loan accounts while proactively seeking and recommending the best products
* Provide a superior customer service experience using a needs based sales process
* Proactively uncover needs and recommend solutions based on customer interaction
* Contribute to achievement of corporate sales objectives
* Maintain quality control over operational functions
* One year sales and service experience preferred
* One year cash handling experience preferred
* Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills while maintaining confidence in the ability to build customer relationships and ask appropriate questions
* Possess the ability to be flexible in adapting to ongoing changes in the banking industry
* Proficient PC skills and ability to learn and use multiple software programs
LOCATION: RICHMOND, RI
Monday-Thursday 7:45AM 5:00PM, Friday 7:45AM-6:00PM, Saturday 7:45AM-12:00PM
40 Hours per Week, Saturdays Mandatory
Washington Trust provides a Career Development Program to encourage growth and opportunities for advancement within the Company.
Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and welfare benefits, paid time-off, work-life program, and a 401(k) plan. We believe employees who are valued, recognized, rewarded and empowered, will achieve personal and professional growth. Apply today and find out why we have been voted one of the Best Places to Work in Rhode Island since 2011!
The Washington Trust Company, and each of its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to cultivating and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. We seek to provide an environment of equal employment opportunity and advancement to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to race, color, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Click Here to view EEO is the law poster . For additional information, please Click Here for EEO supplement poster.
* Pay Type Salary