Retail Operations Associate 5/5/2020
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DescriptionWe are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Operations Associate Duties:
* Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
* Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
* Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the store including the office and restrooms
* Assist with the unloading of trucks and processing of freight
* Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
* Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull, and lift cartons/bins weighing approximately 10-50 pounds each repetitively
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
QualificationsSuccess Profile :
* Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
* 1-2 years of operations or maintenance experience preferred
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://dsg.contacthr.com/74863193.jpg /