Return/ Warranty/Warehouse Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/20/2020
Grand Rock Co.
JOB DESCRIPTIONGrand Rock is a major manufacturer and warehouse of superior exhaust systems for the aftermarket. Since 1970 Grand Rock has had its sights set on providing the customer with only the best parts and material in the industry. Through excellent customer service, rapid delivery, damage free packing and competitive pricing Grand Rock has grown to become the best in the industry. We work very hard at Grand Rock to bring you the latest parts and new products.
Many of our products are manufactured in North America and this is something we are proud of. Working out of a 53,000 sq. ft. facility, Grand Rock maintains an inventory of over 3000 sku's of catalog items. This provides rapid turnaround on parts for a wide variety of makes and models.
The transport industry is such an integral portion of business and the world economy. Grand Rock is proud to provide the exhaust services needed to keep you on the road! When trucks and buses move, so does the world!
At Grand Rock, we promote and work hard every day to provide our customers with the highest possible solutions, while maintaining good business values. We value our People, encourage their development and reward their performance. Our improved environmental outcomes can ride the coattails of our lean culture change; there is a win for our business, our customers and a win for environmental improvement.
We have the widest selection of exhaust products and for over 40 years our quality, dedication, customer service and efficiency are put to a test, and after all those years we can proudly say that we are ready to take another step with our customers toward promising future.
Throughout its history, Grand Rock Co has enjoyed a stable and capable VOC team of associates who, today, enjoy over 10+ years of average tenure.
We offer competitive wages, a full benefits package to include medical, dental, , 401(k) and profit sharing.
Grand Rock Co. differentiates itself by the outstanding efforts of its people not just a few, but all of its people driving for the same goal to Exceed Customer Expectations.
If this sounds like You, We invite you to become part of our growing team.
This position is split 50% is you are responsible for assisting customers with any warranty issues and all returns that occur. The other 50% you will be assisting wherever necessary in the warehouse department.
* Evaluation of requested product to be returned
* Creation of rga order
* Inspection and approval of product upon return
* Processing rga to return parts to the system
* Submit credit approval to accounting
* Relabeling & re boxing product to returning to inventory
* Verifying purchase date of product to ensure the product falls under warranty policy
* Gathering all required information from the customer
* Working with quality to make a determination
* Get a product non conformity report written
* Maintain all safety regulations and a safe work environment
* Process ground shipments by following procedures for pulling, packing, stocking, and labeling parts
* Trained to read a sales pick ticket
* Stack parts neatly with box following instructions how to pack and prevent damages
* Prior Experience in Customer Service
* Some knowledge about quality
* Knowledge of reading prints
* Using a tape measure
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* High School Degree or GED
* Computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel Etc.)
* Safety training
Please apply online - No calls please! Thank you.
ABOUT GRAND ROCK CO.:
Grand Rock Company is a major manufacturer and warehouse of superior truck exhaust systems for the aftermarket. Grand Rock has had its sights set on providing the customer with only the best parts and material in the industry.