Revenue Auditor II - RN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/25/2019
END DATE 2/4/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DESCRIPTION
* Coordinates and finalizes patient account audits, pre screens patient medical records to recoup under billings, and instructs and consults with hospital management and staff to resolve documentation inadequacies or make improvements in patient chart documentation and charging procedures.
* The duties of this position require the exercise of courtesy, patience, and discretion in speaking with patients, staff, and insurance companies in order to maintain sound public relations.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
2. Four (4) years experience in nursing care and medication administration OR: Licensed Practical Nurse with eight (8) years experience in nursing care and medication administration.
3. Demonstrated communication, mathematical, and analytical skills, and an ability to work independently and deal effectively with various types of personnel.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of computers, and computer spreadsheet and database financial programs.
1. Four (4) years experience as a Registered Nurse, plus one (1) year experience in auditing activities (including appeals), and a demonstrated knowledge of Business Office or billing procedures.
2. One (1) year Critical Care and Neonatal Nursing experience.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Yes
WORK HOURS: 6a-2:45p
WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: No
ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS: No.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.