Revenue QA Analyst (Anesthesia & Radiology) 8/20/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Envision Healthcare is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women s and children s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Revenue QA Analyst (Anesthesia & Radiology).
The Enterprise Revenue Quality Assurance (QA) team is tasked with enhancing the effectiveness of net patient revenue realization and minimizing revenue leakage across all services lines as well as ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. The Revenue QA Anesthesia (ANE) and Radiology (RAD) Analyst is responsible for executing the ANE/RAD Revenue Integrity workplan, which includes continuous monitoring of key Revenue Cycle Management processes to drive best practices in coding, documentation, charge capture, billing and collection processes.
* Performs continuous reviews of key RCM processes based on annual ANE/RAD Revenue QA work plan and work program / checklist as it relates to the following:
* Charge master accuracy and maintenance
* Quantification of missed revenue opportunities (chart and charge capture)
* Coding assessment and quantification of missed revenue opportunities
* Billing timeliness and evaluation of root causes of delays
* Patient registration and insurance verification
* Denial root cause analysis and appeal processes
* Payment posting accuracy
* Payment adjudication (over and underpayment) analysis and resolution, including refunds
* Collection timeliness
* Write-off appropriateness
* Confirms issues identified with business owners
* Drafts reports summarizing findings for discussion with RCM leadership and operations
* Works in collaboration with RCM management team to review and revise policies based on findings to drive best practices
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s Degree from four-year college or university and 2 or more years of progressive work related experience in a healthcare revenue cycle management setting; or at least 5 years of equivalent combination of education and progressive experience
* Proficient in end-to-end Revenue Cycle Management processes
* Strong understanding of end-to-end revenue cycle management processes
* Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Healthcare Billing Systems/GE Centricity and Zotec (preferred)
* Professional fee experience (preferred)
* Reporting tools and dashboards (Tableau, Visiquate, etc.) (preferred)
* Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with attention to detail and ability to prioritize key findings
* Work independently and use professional judgement
* Strong time management and organizational skills
* Participate and work well in a team environment and actively promote knowledge-sharing
* Meet established production and quality goals/metrics in a high pace environment
* Follow up in a timely manner on open items
* Effectively prioritize work on a daily basis
* Self-motivated and results oriented
* Flexible and able to adapt quickly in a fast moving company
* Ability to own projects and drive them to completion
* Open to change and willing to pursue new challenges
* Ability to travel up to 5 10% of the time
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, Join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.