RF Technician 11/21/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY An RF Technician job in Albuquerque, NM is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for performing Radio Frequency (RF) tests and validation of designs using Vector Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, and Near Field Ranges. You will also help to develop and execute test plans while gaining a greater knowledge of RF systems and devices. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School Diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
RF Technician Job duties:
* Performs test in accordance with established test procedures.
* Perform troubleshooting to component level.
* Records test results, maintains work logs and status reports in accordance with company work instructions.
* May be required to assist rework personnel in the repair of faulty subassemblies or units.
* High School Diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
* Experience using RF test equipment such as: Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, and Signal Generators.
* Experience with SMT processing steps including: solder paste application, component placement, reflow oven operation, inspection, and rework.
* Experience wiring components and building interface modules. Understand wire routing and layout.
* Able to read schematics and troubleshoot systems, including building cable harnesses.
If you are interested in this RF Technician job in Albuquerque, NM, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.