RMA Material Analyst 8/20/2020
Butler America Aerospace L.L.C.
North Haven, CT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RMA MATERIAL ANALYST
LOCATION: NORTH HAVEN, CT (06473)
12 Month Contract
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Sustainment Ops Team is looking for an Analyst to support the RMA Material process. This position offers a great opportunity to get insight into the business by working with various departments and being exposed to a wide variety of topics. This role is part of the Sustainment Ops Repair team and responsibilities can expand over time.
1. Coordinate returned material from RMA as well as failed shipments
2. Resolve all RMA documentation, system and receiving issues to ensure proper processing of material
3. Ensure proper certification is with material prior to processing to Quality department
4. Creation of Warehouse RMA's for all failure shipments out of our Fairburn and North Haven facility
5. Research proper ownership and destination of failed shipments
6. Coordinate return of Customer owned material due to failed shipment
7. Follow up with customer service on items due for return to Sikorsky
8. Work closely with other Aftermarket Teams such as Customer service, Operations, Quality, Receiving, Warehouse and Shipping to effectively ensure transactions are properly executed
9. Manage Metric Report for aged material and RMA receipts processed
* Superior communication skills both verbal and written.
* The ability to respond professionally to customers inquiries via telecom and/or email
* Ability to solve problems
* Detail oriented and highly organized
* Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Project and detail oriented
* Bachelor's Degree w/ 3 to 5 years relevant experience
* 1 to 3 years' experience in Customer Service
* Prior work experience in logistics and/or warehousing
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products with strong excel skills
* Working knowledge of SAP - Preferred
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.