RN Case Manager-Full Time (IN, Richmond) 5/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title
RN CASE MANAGER-FULL TIME
Position AC - RN Case Manager
Req Number NUR-20-00170
Division AseraCare Hospice
As a Registered Nurse Case Manager at AseraCare Hospice your commitment is not only quality care but providing heartfelt comfort and compassion to patients and their families during a time in their lives that is like no other. Not every RN is called to work with hospice patients, however, if your passion is to work with patients as they embark on this precious and sometimes challenging journey, your knowledge, support and compassion will make moments matter for each patient you care for. Our RN Case Managers focus on helping patients experience high- quality care at the end of while also facilitating the inter-disciplinary team's approaches in addressing the patients' and their loved ones emotional and spiritual needs. What greater gift is there than helping someone approach their final days with comfort, peace and dignity*
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Our mission at AseraCare Hospice is to share our passion for improving quality of life through innovative healthcare, one person, one family and one community at a time.
* Registered Nurse with a current state license
* Current CPR certification
* Minimum one (1) year general nursing experience with current hospice, medical, surgical or critical care experience, preferred
* Experience with providing pain management and IV skills, preferred
* Experience in providing services to terminally ill patients, preferred
* Must have a valid Driver s License with a reliable automobile that is insured in accordance with state and organization requirements
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Location 6424 AseraCare Hospice - Richmond - IN
Facility Name AseraCare Hospice - Richmond IN
City State and Zip Richmond,IN 47374
Shift -not applicable-
Open Date 5/4/2020
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://GoldenLiving.appone.com