RN / Critical Care Nursing / Connecticut / Any / Critical Care Nurse J
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/27/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONSeeking an energetic Critical Care RN to come joint our team today. We have exciting, Great Paying opportunities across the U.S.! This role will entail working with patients recovering from critical illnesses or critical surgeries Both Local and Travel candidates are welcome to apply. Contract position to start ASAP 8-13 weeks with option to extend 12 hr shifts; Nights
HumanEdge is a full service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience -- and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
* Evaluate and monitor the patient's progress.
* Initiating an ongoing systematic assessment of the physical, emotional, social, educational and functional needs of the patients/families.
* Interpreting assessment data and information to develop a nursing care plan which contains problem identification, nursing diagnosis, nursing orders, approaches, interventions, short/long term goals and discharge planning.
* Participating as a productive member of the interdisciplinary team in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of rehabilitation goals.
* Assuring that documents in the medical record are complete, factual, accurate and timely.
RN positions require one to two years of experience in a Critical Care(Critical Illness recovery) setting Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program RN license in the state of practice Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some positions) Proof of right to work in the United State
Benefits Excellent pay tailored to your needs Referral bonus program Weekly direct deposit Comprehensive benefits package Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance Travel reimbursement 401K options 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment CEU reimbursements Licensure reimbursement