RN-3 EAST STEPDOWN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/5/2020
END DATE 7/2/2020
Wellington Regional Medical Center
West Palm Beach, FL
Provides safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance with facility policies, standards and philosophy. Provides professional leadership and support to the healthcare team. The concepts of Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation for all nursing activities. Demonstrates Service Excellence standards at all times.
* Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
* Prefer one year full time or three years part time experience in acute care setting.
* BLS (current upon hire)
* ACLS and/or required specialty training or course completion (or obtained within three months of employment) in required specialty.
* Current Florida nursing license.
* Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required by the facility.
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.