RN- Float Pool, Days 7/23/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals - careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its "Top 100 Places to Work."
Are you an experienced nurse willing to bring your skills and experiences to Mercy Hospital while earning competitive pay incentives?
Mercy Float Pool offers opportunities to meet new people, expand your skills and knowledge through new and challenging assignments, and give you the opportunity to pass on skills and knowledge to others.
* We require a nursing degree from an accredited school
* RN license in the State of Missouri or must obtain within 90 days of your graduation date
* Must have a current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification through the American Heart Association or within 90 days of hire
* All graduate nurses are enrolled in the Mercy Fellowship/Residency Program
We Offer Great Benefits:
* $10,000 Sign-On Bonus (must have one year bed side RN experience)
* Mercy Achievement Incentive up to $3000 annually
* $2500 Relocation Assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement up to $2000
* Career Ladder Program - eligible after one year of service up to $5000 per year
* Differential pay for BSN, shift, and select departments and certifications
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
If you would like to connect with the Recruiter before applying for more information, please contact Stephanie Royer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.