JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
Post Anesth Care Unit, One Hamilton Health Place, Hamilton, NJ 08619
* POSITION SUMMARY
* Utilizes the nursing process to effectively assess the needs of patients; identifies a plan of care; implements and evaluates the care given. Provides direct and indirect care to patients and leads the patient care team toward goal achievement. Coordinates and directs care given by other team members. Addresses system issues to facilitate the provision of quality and efficient care. Delegates appropriately to other team members. Excellent communication skills, leadership ability, time management and problem solving skills required. On-Call required as needed.
* MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
* Registered Nurse with a current State of New Jersey RN license.
* A minimum of one year of recent clinical experience in Telemetry/Critical Care nursing required.
* Successful completion of a hospital based Critical Care Course.
* B.C.L.S. and A.C.L.S. required.
* P.A.L.S. preferred.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer