This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 10/21/2020
St. Vincent Home Health & Hospice is seeking to add a Full Time RN to our Hospice team in
We're Proud to Offer:
Competitive Hourly Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ST/LTD
401K & Match
Room For Professional Growth
his position is responsible for evaluation, referrals and coordinating patient/family needs. Under physician orders, the Registered Nurse is responsible for identifying and coordinating patient/family needs and for providing preventative and supportive care to the terminally ill patient/family unit. The RN utilizes assessment, intervention and teaching skills for caring for the patient/family unit, in collaboration with the hospice team members. Provides direct care as indicated and reports to appropriate hospice team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Actively engage in QAPI initiatives and compliance activities.
* Take part in professional development to maintain qualifications for role; completes CBTs in a timely manner.
* Document clinical findings clearly and in a concise manner while maintaining the patient clinical record according to practice standards.
* Perform comprehensive initial and ongoing assessment of patients and families, and develop initial treatment plan, modifying as appropriate with interdisciplinary team focus. Educate the patient and family regarding terminal care.
* Identify actual or potential quality/safety/ethical/legal/compliance issues and initiates appropriate intervention or referral. Updates the attending physician/IDT about changes in the patient s condition and/or plan of care.
* Coordinate care with contracted facilities, discuss and initiate the written plan of care, and attend care conferences as scheduled.
* Evaluates services provide by the Hospice Aide every two weeks.
* Maintain productivity standards.
* Promote efficiency in use of supplies and visit utilization including mileage.
* Is an ambassador for the agency in daily encounters with referral sources.
* Promote positive relationships with contracted facilities.
* Promote a positive culture among and across the hospice team.
* Promote teamwork and shared responsibility for attaining the agency mission and vision.
* Active participation in meeting agency customer satisfaction goals.
* Create predictability for patients by following standard practices and using KEY WORDS AT KEY TIMES to decrease caregiver anxiety.
* Promote agency by always putting the patient first.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.