RN House Supervisor - Nursing Admin - PRN 6/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
This position is PRN. No set shift or schedule.
Supervises and coordinates activities of nursing personnel on evening and night shift to maintain continuity for around the clock patient care.
- Five Years of clinical nursing experience, with leadership and organizational skills. Knowledge of basic and advanced managerial principals. Ability to apply principles of personnel administration to the selection and placement of personnel.
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Maintain BCLS certification, ACLS preferred.
- Maintain current state licensure and provide the organization with verification.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.