RN, IMC - Bradley Thompson Tower 5/7/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The opening of the Bradley Thompson Tower is fast approaching - Let us know you're interesting working in our new Medical/Oncology Unit!
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Minimum requirement is an Associate Degree in Nursing; Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Must be licensed as Registered Nurse with the State of Texas
- CPR Certification through the American Heart Association
- Experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care setting is preferred
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.