RN MDS COORDINATOR - AGR Atlanta
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWE ARE A 5 STAR LEADING NONPROFIT HEALTH CARE ORGANIZATION, ESTABLISHED IN 1904, AND RATED AS ONE OF THE ATLANTA JOURNAL-CONSTITUTION\'S TOP WORKPLACES FOR SEVEN CONSECUTIVE YEARS! WE ARE ALSO PROUD MEMBERS OF THE EDEN REGISTRY. We pride ourselves on providing expert, compassionate and person-directed care to our elders. As a leading nonprofit, we are able to put our resources back into our community. We have a high retention rate, and strive to provide a rewarding and top-notch workplace for our associates. If you are looking for an excellent Administrative Nursing opportunity, please consider applying to our Full-time RN MDS Coordinator position at our Atlanta community. This position is day shift, Monday through Friday. No weekends required.
OUR ASSOCIATES ARE OUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET. To demonstrate the value we place in our associates, A.G. Rhodes offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package and a best-in-class working environment! * SIGN-ON BONUS
* COMPETITIVE WAGES
* GENEROUS PAID TIME OFF PLANS WITH 10 PAID HOLIDAYS & HOLIDAY BONUSES
* MATCHING 403B RETIREMENT PLAN!
* 30 DAY WAITING PERIOD FOR MOST BENEFITS!
* EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE FOR FULL-TIME ASSOCIATES INCLUDING MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE, DISABILITY INSURANCES, HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT (HSA) WITH $500 FUNDED BY EMPLOYER, AND FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT (FSA)
* WELLNESS REWARDS PROGRAM
* PAYACTIV BENEFITS WITH PAY ADVANCES AVAILABLE ON EARNED WAGES
* FREE employee meals
* Energetic and engaging work environment
* Ongoing training and nursing scholarship programs
* Work-life balance
* Flexible schedules
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) MDS CAREPLAN COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE: * Current Georgia RN License
* Minimum 1 year experience in LTC/skilled nursing community
* Minimum 1 year experience in MDS/Careplans
* Experience working in an Eden Alternative community preferred
* Genuine passion for working with elders
* Superb clinical assessment and documentation skills
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Ability to lead and foster team work with multiple departments
* Strong organization and time management skills
* MDS Experience with PointClickCare software preferred