RN (Registered Nurse) - Adult Medicine 8/19/2020
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RN (REGISTERED NURSE) - ADULT MEDICINE
Requisition #: 272343
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Full Time Nursing (36 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Oct. 5, 2020
Join a Medicine team and work with a variety of patient populations. Nursing graduates welcome. If you loved MED/SURG, please apply. This is a full time rotating position. Previous healthcare experience is ideal.
* RN license in Maryland or compact state
* CPR (AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network)
* AA degree in Nursing
* BSN preferred or must obtain in 4 years
* Previous experience as a patient care tech or student nurse tech is helpful
* Comprehensive health care plan, dental, life & disability insurance
* Tuition reimbursement for seld and dependents
* Clinical Ladder for growth as a nursing leader
* Gym & day care on site
* 403 B retirement savings plan
* Inclusive culture and caring co-workers
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.