RN / Registered Nurse / Hawaii / Any / Travel RN-Medical/Surgical Job 9/13/2020
All Medical Personnel
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SPECIALTY: CNA-Safety Attendant
LOCATIONS: Bangor, Maine
DURATION: 13 Weeks
START DATE: ASAP
* Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
* Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
* Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
* Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
* Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
* Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
* Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
* Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
* Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
* Enhances nursing department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* AHA BLS
* 1 Year CNA Experience
* High School/GED
* Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
* Weekly Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Travel reimbursement
* State License reimbursement
* $1500 Referral bonus program
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
If you're interested, please:
1) EMAIL WITH YOUR RESUME/QUESTIONS
2) OR CALL ME AT THE NUMBER BELOW
Senior Account Manager
All Medical Personnel | Nursing & Allied Health