Roll Tender 8/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Experienced in manufacturing printing environment of sheet fed printing presses
* Experienced operating Maxon and Marquip sheeting machinery preferred
* Proper press preventative maintenance and troubleshooting
* Performs required to provide daily quality checklist
* Keeps daily time and materials usage reports and records information in SAP and PEAK
* Disassembles machines to perform minor, repair, or replace broken or worn parts, using hand tools
* Assist temporary employees with understanding task assignments while Reinforcing SQF standards and Graphic Packaging Internationals core values.
* Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor and Manager
* Keep building in clean and orderly condition, to complete the plant wide painting schedule and to assist in the SQF Audits while maintaining SQF standards.
* Self-sufficient and cost effectively perform all required sheeting functions.
* Must have extensive knowledge for identification and working knowledge of mechanical and pneumatic components.
* Ability to troubleshoot, adjust and debug to finalize majority of machine lines required in house or at the customers facility.
* Trained and knowledgeable in Mechanical Assembly Standards, Engineering Standards, other applicable procedures and parts flow.
Heavy mechanical skills in a manufacturing environment
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.