Room Attendant (Housekeeper)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/12/2020
END DATE 3/6/2020
Great Wolf Resorts
Kansas City, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Great Wolf, the Room Attendant (Housekeeper) is one of the most critical roles in the Lodge as they create a clean and orderly environment for our guests. Housekeepers ensure are responsible for general cleaning and maintenance duties, which may include: vacuuming, dusting, item washing, trash collecting and proper sorting. The housekeeping staff ensures guests can leave their daily responsibilities at home.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Cleans guest rooms and guest areas, including: making beds; dusting and vacuuming; cleaning bathroom; replacing supplies; cleaning windows, mirrors, and patios
* Utilizes chemicals according to directions and familiarizes self with all material safety data sheets
* Maintains a stocked, organized, and clean cart with sufficient supplies
* Reports maintenance issues through appropriate channels for resolution
* Documents and secures lost and found items
* Communicates with guest on a professional and friendly manner
* Keeps supplies ready by restocking housekeeping cart at end of shift
* Assists House Attendant, including delivering guest requests and pick up of used guest items
* Conserves energy by closing shades and draperies; turning down air conditioning and heat of unoccupied rooms
* Reports hazardous conditions in work area or equipment to supervisor
Required Qualifications & Skills
* Willingness to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and/or Holidays as needed
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
* Prior experience in housekeeping including; sanitation, laundry operations, and/or guest services
* Excellent customer service and oral communication skills
* Previous housekeeping or general cleaning experience
* Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
* Able to push/pull up to 100 lbs.
* Able to bend, stretch, and twist
* Able to stand for long periods of time
* Able to work with chemicals according to directions
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Additional BenefitsCompetitive pay
40 hours vacation on hire*
Paid Personal Days
401k Plan and Match
$79 Room Rates
Free Waterpark Passes
Paid Parental Leave*
Fun Work Environment
*(Full Time Pack Member Benefit)