RV Detail / Lot Help 9/13/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you a highly motivated individual with a positive personality and passion for working in a fast-paced, customer driven environment? Are you interested in breaking into the automotive industry but weren't sure where to start? If this sounds like you, then consider applying to join our team as a Porter!
Who We Are
At Reliable RV, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Reliable RV is absolutely critical to its success and we re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Our goal is to exceed a client s total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, so we realize we must first provide that level of investment to our employees through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth.
Your professional development is one of our top priorities.
That's why we're proud to offer our staff members with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation plans, and abounding avenues to grow your career with us!
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) Savings Plan (17% Employer Match)
* Closed on Sundays
* Flexible Schedules
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Company Holidays
* Paid Training
* Ongoing Professional Development
* Employee Discounts
* Family-Friendly and Inclusive Culture
* Career Growth and Internal Promotions
* Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
* Maintain inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of RVs and trailers.
* Keep lots neat and orderly, in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Able to work flexible schedules and some weekends
* Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing personality eagerness to improve
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class customer service
* Reliable transportation to and from work
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.