Safety Manager 8/1/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SAFETY MANAGER
2950 Jurupa St. Ontario, CA 91761
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
* Manage and execute Uline's safety program, policies and procedures for Uline's California branch.
* Collaborate with branch management to establish safety goals.
* Drive continuous safety improvements, audit work areas, review incident reports and recommend enhancements.
* Hire and develop a team of Safety Coordinators to implement all safety initiatives.
* Recommend new policies and procedures to reduce occupational health and safety risks.
* Partner with Human Resources to manage workers compensation claims.
* Ensure safety program meets legal requirements and Uline s high standards.
* Bachelor's degree in safety management.
* 3 - 5 years experience developing, implementing and / or managing a safety program in a warehouse or distribution environment.
* OSHA experience on a state or federal level Preferred.
* Workers' compensation experience A plus.
* Management experience.
* Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
* 401(k) with 5% employer match.
* Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
* Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
* Scholarship program for children of employees.
* Outdoor patio.
* First-class fitness center.
* Free chair massages.
* Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
* Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.