Sales Analyst Intern 9/13/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
As our Sales Analyst Intern, you will be supporting the Sales team and Sales Operations Manager with data management, analysis, and reporting.
*Seeking an intern for Fall 2020
You will also:
* Create Excel spreadsheets to analyze sales data and trends
* Utilize PowerPoint skills to update and create presentations
* Assist in the administration of Salesforce.com
* Support the sales team with ad hoc data/project requests
* Enrolled in, or just completed an undergraduate college program
* Demonstrate strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* A high attention to detail
* Experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong communication skills verbal, written, presentation, and listening
* Comfort working with data analyzing, summarizing, & presenting
* Overall willingness to jump in and make a difference!
The Daxko Nation includes three distinct brands: Daxko, Club Automation, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing career defining opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
* Flexible paid time off
* Affordable health insurance options
* Monthly fitness reimbursement
* 401(k) matching
* Casual work environment
* Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.