Sales Analytics & Strategy Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2019
END DATE 11/26/2019
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT US:
OUTFRONT Media is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in North America, with products ranging from billboards (i.e., bulletins, posters, and walls) to Lifestyle Centers, transit and bus advertising.
We embrace change and take the lead in creating new markets, new formats and new opportunities. We put fresh thinking and innovative approaches to work in all aspects of our business - from digital networks, to social and mobile integration, to improved business practices. We offer the best advertising inventory and most desired landmark locations, including leading positions in high-traffic areas, retail districts, transit centers, and iconic destinations from Times Square to the Sunset Strip. Our national network of digital billboards and our collection of 400,000+ displays cannot be matched.
We are OUTFRONT Media. Always innovating. Always connecting. Always on. Always the right choice.
The Sales Analytics & Strategy Analyst ( SA&S Analyst ) will support OUTFRONT Media s sales generation and sales analytics practices. With a goal of helping the sales organization meet and exceed revenue targets, the SA&S Analyst will support sales reporting and special projects, including:
* Rigorous analysis of OUTFRONT Media s sales performance data;
* Deriving insights from data and analysis to advise sales leaders on recommendations;
* Assisting with improvements to processes and systems;
* Development and maintenance of sales management tools.
This position will help curate most aspects of the company s sales data, with the aim to meet and exceed revenue and margin goals.
* Works closely with the Senior Director SA&S to implement opportunities to enhance and support OUTFRONT Media s sales strategy.
* Confidently manages large datasets in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.
* Develops analytical frameworks and reports that can quickly synthesize large amounts of data.
* Maintains a laser focus on data governance and the integrity of all inputs.
* Uses data to drive strategic insights and support the sales strategy.
* Quickly and accurately performs detailed sales analyses in response to ad-hoc requests.
* Assists with the development and implementation of sales process improvements.
* Builds checks into reviews of the data to ensure accuracy.
* Performs production revenue and margin analysis.
* Works with the Senior Director SA&S and IT to recommend automated solutions for sales management tools and processes.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Sales Analysis & Strategy.
* Supports and exhibits behavior consistent with the sales and service philosophy of OUTFRONT Media
* Acts with diplomacy as a representative of OUTFRONT Media, as well as the Production Services Department
* Performs other related duties as required
* Bachelor s degree required
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint; SQL is a plus
* 3-4 years of experience, preferably in advertising, media, or consulting
* Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: OUTFRONT MEDIA LLC DOES NOT ACCEPT AGENCY AND UNSOLICITED RESUMES. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD RESUMES TO OUR OUTFRONT MEDIA EMPLOYEES OR ANY OTHER COMPANY LOCATION.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ALL APPLICANTS SHALL RECEIVE EQUAL CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, MARITAL STATUS, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, VETERAN STATUS OR DISABILITY. PLEASE REFER TO THE OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.