Sales Associate - NYX Professional Makeup - Woodfield (PT)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2019
END DATE 10/20/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONNYX Professional Makeup Sales Associate (PT)
The NYX Professional Makeup Sales Associate will demonstrate exceptional customer service and selling skills, be knowledgeable in all product categories, and be ready to assist customers with determining their needs. Our Associates are "beauty junkies", with a passion for self-expression and fun. Our Sales Associates are encouraged to foster a collaborative work environment, ensuring a positive internal and external customer experience.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs.
* Knowledgeable in all merchandise categories and able to make appropriate suggestions to the customers.
* Regularly communicates with Store Manager and Assistant Manager to keep informed on all sales, promotions, and events.
* Complies with all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
* Assist in the maintenance of the store to ensure cleanliness and organization at all times.
* Maintains open and flexible availability to accommodate store needs.
* Stocks and organizes merchandise as necessary.
* Assist in the execution of merchandise calendar, sales promotions, and events as necessary.
* Performs all duties as directed by supervisor.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Cosmetic experience and clientele experience a plus.
* Excellent client service, communication and organization skills.
* Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers.
* Passion for beauty
ABOUT NYX Professional Makeup
NYX Professional Makeup, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.