This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/5/2019
END DATE 2/21/2020
Trilogy Health Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONWelcome page
Location : Address
801 East Illinois Street
Location : City
Location : State/Province
Location : Postal Code
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
When asked to describe yourself, do you think authentic style, warm and friendly* Are you motivated and looking for a lucrative career in sales* Do you like helping people find exceptional solutions to their challenges* If so, we want to talk to you!
Trilogy Health Services is looking for a sales associate to join our sales and marketing team. Our sales associate partners with our sales and marketing leaders to help promote our outstanding Senior Living Communities.
What s in it for you:
* Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
* Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
* Competitive Salary and Weekly Pay
* FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,000 in HSA Match
* Bonuses for gas and referrals
* And so much more!
What you ll be doing:
* Developing your sales career
* Provides a positive first impression to welcome new and potential customers to experience our services
* Generates admissions through referral partnerships
* Timely responds to all referral and inquires with appropriate follow-up
* Partnering with Sales/marketing and the Executive Director on follow-up and closing sales to achieve goals
* Ensures appropriate marketing collateral and promotional materials are in place at all times
Experience the Trilogy Difference while making a difference. We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
WHAT WE\'RE LOOKING FOR
* Minimum of one-year experience in a marketing/sales and/or customer service environment. Healthcare, senior living industry, concierge or hospitality environment preferred.
* Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products and SaaS CRM platforms.
* High school degree or GED required. Associate s degree in marketing, business, healthcare management or related field from an accredited college or university preferred.
* Unencumbered drivers license in the state of residence.
Amber Manor Care Center
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Michele (812) 370-5110
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
* Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
* Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
* FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
* Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
* Employee Celebrations
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS