Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/5/2020
END DATE 7/7/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout MobileIron
Industry leading brands who are defining the future of work, adopt MobileIron to secure access to the enterprise, through the world s most ubiquitous product the mobile device. We ve created a single point of secure and frictionless access to the perimeter-less enterprise from any device, managed by MobileIron, someone else, or not all.
Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach validates and verifies a comprehensive set of signals and the correlation between the user, device, applications, networks and potential threats before granting secure access to the device. Our zero trust platform is built on the foundation of our award-winning and industry-leading unified endpoint management (UEM) capabilities with enabling technologies of zero sign-on (ZSO) user and device authentication, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and mobile threat detection (MTD.) And we didn't stop there. We've gone beyond traditional UEM, identity and gateway solutions, to bring together mobile, security and the way people want to work so you can free your people to be productive without limits and passwords.
MobileIron. The center of enterprise security
Recognized by Gartner as a leader in eight UEM MQs and recently noted by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Cybersecurity Companies To Watch In 2020
What you ll be doing
* Build Outside Sales Rep (OSR) Sales Pipeline.
* Prospect via phone and email to educate customers and uncover business opportunities
* Use tools like Discover Org, LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify and qualify decision makers who can utilize MobileIron s Solution.
* Make a minimum of 60 strategic inbound/outbound calls per day
* Territory Planning & Account Management with assigned OSRs.
* Inbound Lead Follow Up and lead management
* Outbound Lead Generation Account Based Prospect Research, identify key players and generate opportunities
Who you are...
We expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role.
* Possess cold calling/email marketing experience
* Passion for technology and desire to progress into closing sales role
* Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential MobileIron
* High Energy and positive attitude
* Strong problem solving skills
* Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
* Capacity to work in a fast-paced team environment
* Competitive and goal oriented
* Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
What you ve done
* 1-2 years Sales Development experience
* Must be able to work in a team environment while maintaining independence
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience with SF.com and/or Insidesales.com/SalesLoft/Outreach.io
* Enterprise and/or Security software experience a plus!
Why SDR at MobileIron
* Proven career path to closing role (current openings are due for promotion to CSR MM/SMB closing roles)
* Hot growing Mobility Security space with proven EMM leader with 7 years in Gartner s MQ leadership quadrant
* Expanding sales team to beautiful facilities, culture and benefits in Austin, TX
*We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply..