Sales Development Representative 9/1/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title: Sales Development Representative
Reports To: Sales Development Manager
Parcel Pending is the leading provider of package management solutions for multifamily, residential, commercial, retail, and university properties in the United States and Canada. We deliver over 2 million packages monthly, offering a wide range of solutions that ensure the simple and secure delivery and retrieval of packages and online orders.
In 2019, Parcel Pending was acquired by Quadient (formerly Neopost), the global leader in parcel, mailing, customer experience, and business process automation solutions. With the strength of our combined power, reach, and offerings, Parcel Pending by Quadient provides state-of-the-art solutions and world-class customer service to solve the last-mile delivery challenge.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced work environment, and we currently have an opportunity for a Sales Development Representative, allowing you to make an immediate impact on our team and company. This role is a critical component within the sales team to drive new business. This is an inside-sales, lead generating position on a team that schedules appointments for Account Executives to conduct sales presentations. It is a sales role with career growth potential, leveling up to an Account Executive. Focus will be within a combination of outbound prospecting and inbound leads to generate new business. This individual will be responsible for the following:
* Conduct prospecting calls to qualify existing sales leads and create opportunities for the sales team
* Drive Parcel Pending's growth by delivering a world class sales experience to new prospects while building and managing a pipeline for the sales team
* Continuously fill sales pipeline via outbound prospecting
* Track and input all activity in Salesforce
Required Skills & Experience
* 1+ years of inside phone sales experience
* Must thrive working in a fast-paced startup environment
* Positive attitude, energetic, and high energy
* Excellent listening and communication skills
* Results-oriented with a committed effort to exceed individual and team goals
* Proficiency in using Salesforce is a plus
* Bachelor's degree preferred
What Parcel Pending Offers You:
* Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plans --Company Match Offered
* Life & Disability Insurance --Company Sponsored
* Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 11 Company Holidays
* Career & Leadership Development
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Veteran Programs
* Company Sponsored Groups
Click HERE to learn more about Parcel Pending!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Parcel Pending, a Quadient company, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.