Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/5/2020
END DATE 7/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONTitle: Sales Development Representative
Location: Maynard, MA
Kuebix is looking for a Sales Development Rep for the US territories. Kuebix is a leading TMS (Transportation Management System) provider that caters to $5 million - $20 billion businesses. We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic SDR who will help identify and cultivate opportunities for the SMB, Mid-Market, and Enterprise sectors of the sales organization.
* Qualify inbound leads, creating opportunities and next steps for Account Executives
* Close transactional business
* Generate meetings and qualified leads leveraging phone calls, emails and available collateral and Web-based resources
* Maintain an outbound call volume of 60+ activities per day
* Developing, researching, and qualifying lists of prospects
* Create and execute outbound campaigns to generate interest and engagement with prospects
* Prospect into Kuebix Freemium customers, channel partners, trade show attendees, and target accounts
* Hitting sales targets on a daily and weekly basis
* Logging all sales activity completely and accurately in Salesforce.com
* Using your natural curiosity, communication skills and ambition to improve your performance and the performance of the team
* 1+ year of experience in Business Development for a software or a transportation company
* Experience with a solution-selling methodology or proven experience learning a complicated vertical and/or sales process
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Entrepreneurial attitude with a desire to learn and continuously improve
* Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time productively
* Patience, empathy and persistence in a customer-facing context
* Experience running sales cycles from start to finish, from initial outreach to close
* Team spirit; you seriously care about what you do and appreciate collaborating with your colleagues
* The desire to master this role and take on new challenges
* A desire to compete with the best
* Diligence and enthusiasm; you appreciate quality and deliver it on a daily basis
* Bonus points if you understand SaaS Technology, and/or Supply Chain
Kuebix (a division of Trimble) provides a Transportation Management System (TMS) that powers North America s largest shipping community. We are transforming the transportation industry with a common TMS platform for shippers, carriers and intermediaries that enables new levels of visibility and efficiency for the entire market. By connecting all logistics stakeholders on a single platform, shippers gain unprecedented access to available capacity and competitive pricing, while brokers and carriers increase their business and gain superior asset utilization. Kuebix is a modular solution that scales to meet the needs of supply chains of every size and level of complexity. Built on the latest cloud technology, Kuebix s connected platform simplifies ERP and other integrations, resulting in rapid onboarding and ROI.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D