Sales Director, LegalTech 5/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Ref#: 28621
Location: US, TX, Dallas Apply Now
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit* Let them know!
Share: Twitter Send to a friend ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the world leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
OpenText LegalTech builds the world s most advanced technology to help legal and compliance teams discover what matters across massive volumes of enterprise data. Using unstructured data analytics, machine learning, and interactive visualizations, our platforms provide fast access to key documents, contract terms, personnel with expertise, and critical early insights for litigation, investigations, due diligence, compliance, and more. We operate at the cutting edge of machine learning innovations for some of the world s most critical professions. From financial traders working in billion dollar derivatives to lawyers working on bet the company cases, we connect these professionals with the key data needed to make intelligent decisions.
As a Sales Director at Open Text, you will have the opportunity to manage all aspects of your region s business. This includes strategic planning, and the execution of plans to meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas. As a seasoned sales professional, you know how to engage, motivate and develop a team of high performing Account Executives and will be spending the majority of your work time coaching and developing your team to enable their success.
You are great at:
* Growing customer satisfaction across the assigned region by providing exemplary service and support.
* Leading and directing a team of sales professionals who are able to meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota targets.
* Develop, implement, and measure regional sales strategies and plans complete with accurate forecasts.
* Assisting in sales efforts, legal contracting, and in resolving customer issues.
* Attracting, engaging and retaining a team of high performing Account Executives.
* Training, developing and directing reports in product knowledge, time and territory management, and competitive knowledge.
* Providing ongoing feedback and coaching and host regularly scheduled performance reviews.
* Participating in various headquarter/regional planning and training activities.
What it takes:
* Bachelor s Degree and significant enterprise software sales experience with prior sales leadership experience, ideally experience working in the eDiscovery and / or legal technology space.
* A deep knowledge of the Enterprise Information Management market, its competitors, partners and related industries.
* A proven ability to meet or exceed regional sales targets.
* A passion for leading a team and a demonstrated ability to drive results through others.
* Strong business acumen and an ability to manage strategic plans with partner and company executives.
* Ability to analyze complex situations and employ creative and effective decision making to solve problems/achieve results.
* Knowledge of accounts and connections within key accounts within the region is considered an asset.
* A willingness to travel within assigned territory.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com