Sales Enablement Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/6/2020
END DATE 8/13/2020
North Highland Consulting
JOB DESCRIPTIONCELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients' capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn't just encouraged - it's expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build - not just talk.
Does that sound like you* If so, let's connect.
Why North Highland* Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We'll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we'll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level.
At North Highland, you're not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table. Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
SALES ENABLEMENT MANAGER
Our client is looking for an experienced sales enablement manager to join our collaborative team of sales and marketing experts. This person will lead programs that provide our business development and account teams with the tools and resources they need to develop opportunities and drive growth for the firm. The Sales Enablement Manager will work across Sales, Marketing and our Product team to understand, develop or refine the set of programs available, and enable our consultants and BD team to bring the firm's services to market, increasing sales productivity. You will interact regularly with the Sales & Marketing leadership team, reporting to the Sr Director of Sales Enablement, to develop and drive programs, define metrics and use business insights and data to ensure the sales organization can execute effectively and deliver client success.
If you are driven and passionate about growth through strategic sales and marketing initiatives and would enjoy working closely with an integrated team of sales and marketing experts to make change happen, we are interested in learning more about you.
EXCITING WORK YOU WILL DO:
* Lead creation of key business development / proposal materials and provide insight into account-level sales strategies
* Enable prioritized sales pursuits through customized sales content and service-specific assets
* Act as a liaison between sellers and service development/SMEs to inform product backlog and feedback about how products, services and collateral are resonating in the market
* Develop and maintain sales enablement materials to position services and facilitate conversations throughout buyer's journey
* Partner with the appropriate functions to develop and manage internal promotions/communications (newsletters, training, webinars, etc.) to drive sales enablement content and tools usage
* Drive internal awareness and adoption of our services and solutions, including educating our frontline on product narratives for current and prospective customers
* Maintain and regularly audit sales materials and messaging on intranet and external website
* Other duties as assigned
WHAT WILL YOU NEED:
* Bachelor's Degree
* MBA, Advanced degrees and relevant certifications a plus
* 5+ years of experience in leading and providing strategic support to sales teams, demonstrating a solid understanding of sales processes, preferably within a professional services organization
* A proven track record of developing and executing high-impact Sales Enablement activities
* Ability to quickly understand a complex topic and distill key messages and storylines that resonate with the intended audience (i.e. a client needs based approach)
* Experience guiding and leading effective marketing campaigns and/or content development for B2B audiences a plus
* Strong*project management skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
* Exceptional*communications skills, both written and verbal with experience developing executive-level presentations and sales materials
* Salesforce experience preferred
* Good understanding of management consulting or advisory services a plus
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
North Highland is a leading change and transformation consulting firm, recognized for its deep expertise and collaborative, action-oriented approach. Invested in our Client's success and powered by the belief that Everything begins and ends with people, we bring together the brightest minds to create positive change and Transform businesses through Customer, workforce and operational lenses.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., and regularly named a best place to work, North Highland is an employee-owned firm with more than 5,000 consultants worldwide and 65+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status..