This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/3/2019
END DATE 12/17/2019
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONSales Executive
ABOUT THE ROLE
Essity North America Professional Hygiene, Sales team is currently searching for a SALES EXECUTIVE. This role will be responsible for the territory based in Houston, Texas. The SALES EXECUTIVE achieves annual territory case and Net Margin. Establishes product mix goals to further penetrate distribution customers and key market segments. Targets key end-users to pull product through distribution. Manages all program and promotional spending within budget. Trains distributor personnel, and performs administrative functions as assigned.
* Consistently achieves annual territory case sales and Net Margin goals.
* Develops joint marketing/sales plans for all Strategic Distributors within the assigned territory.
* Targets, qualifies and develops new end-user business within the District.
* Helps to service Strategic and Core Customers within the District.
* Demonstrates the ability to emphasize features, advantages, and benefits of ESSITY products.
* Demonstrates knowledge of competitive offerings especially as they relate to ESSITY products. Can sell the advantages of ESSITY products versus these competitive offerings.
* Gathers information about territory market conditions related to competitors, products, pricing, promotions, customers, quality concerns, etc. Communicates significant information to their sales team and District Sales Manager.
* Understands and adheres to all ESSITY policies and procedures.
* Manages accounts receivables to resolve past-due accounts and deductions from remittance (DFRs).
* Develops and conducts training for Distributor Sales Representatives.
* Conducts distributor sales meetings, works trade shows, initiates sales blitz s and performs sales seminars, throughout their territory.
* Maintains up-to-date customer files for key end-users, target distributors, and sales contacts.
* Logs call activity into Account CRM Database (Outlook Calendar).
* Executes and documents sales tactics based on SPIN selling model.
* Submits weekly Activity and Productivity Report to the District Manager.
* Submits timely Expense Reports
* Performs special projects as assigned by the District Manager.
* Assists teammates within the District as directed by the District Manager.
* Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point
* to explain and confirm sales activity.
* Four-year college or university degree, preferably in sales and marketing. Experience in lieu of education.
* Prefer a minimum of two years sales experience in direct account management. Janitorial and Foodservice experience preferred.
* Four years of applicable experience in a sales, marketing or customer service is required.
* Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
* A valid drivers license is required
We re looking for people who embody our values, aren t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we d love to talk.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.