This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/15/2020
END DATE 2/10/2020
City Wide Maintenance
JOB DESCRIPTION**SEEKING SALES EXECUTIVE! SUPER STAR PERFORMER - COMPENSATION EXCEEDS $90K!**
**Progressive, growing, locally owned Facility Maintenance Company with over 50 years of success is seeking professional who is assertive, pro-active, driven and enjoys outside sales.**
Do you have the desire to learn & grow professionally in the sales career? Are you a college grad with at least 5 years of business to business outside sales experience? Are you looking to receive comprehensive sales training and a compensation plan that generously rewards performance? Well then, welcome to the team.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for new business development in a highly productive, sales-driven environment. You will be responsible for full sales cycles, from lead generation to close. Working closely with account managers and your sales team, you will establish and nurture mutually profitable business relationship with clients. Ideal candidates will fit comfortably into the establishment sales team and take on new responsibilities immediately.
* **A strong compensation plan that exceeds $90,000 for top performers.**
* **An outstanding package which includes salary, commissions, vacation, car allowance, computer and phone.**
* **No weekends, no over nights travel & no holidays.**
* Excellent sales automation tools.
* Career advancement opportunities to move into a Sales Management position.
* Extensive business-to-business training program promotes superior sales skills.
What we require applicants**:**
* College Degree (2 Year Minimum)
* A strong , professional Outside Sales Representative with a minimum of 5 years B2B sales experience.
* A self-driven individual that can manage oneself while maintaining their integrity.
* One who excels in relationship building, communication and problem solving, while illustrating critical thinking and maintaining a proactive/positive attitude.
* Someone accustomed to or comfortable working directly with business owners, C-level and other professionals.
* Someone who want to fill a significant role within our company and not just be an anonymous player.
* **Must a Hunter mentality and demonstrates proven ability to close sales.**
**Outside B2B sales experience is a MUST! Please do not respond without sales experience.**
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
**If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our**** ****locations page**** ****to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.**
**City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of __Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For__! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!**