Sales Executive II 5/7/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title
Sales Executive II
* Sells company products or services in assigned area or territory.
* Cultivates and maintains favorable contact with key and major accounts of the organization. Calls on potential new key accounts.
* Speaks directly with new customers or clients to explain features and merits of products or services offered. Demonstrates product or services and assists in the best application of products or services. Answers all questions concerning a product or service, with appropriate coordination of sales negotiations where required.
* Closes transactions and takes orders; calculates and quotes prices.
* Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients.
* Develops and implements sales plans and activities.
* Learns about NextGen Healthcare technologies, keeping up to date with the new Service Portfolio and market trends.
* Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Finance, Accounting, MBA or related field
* 6 plus years of experience in sales
* Has wide range of experiences and unique knowledge.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Why not work somewhere better? The road to better starts with a single step. Join us on our relentless quest to improve the lives of those who practice medicine and those they care for. Our goal? Healthier patients, happier providers and happier employees. Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com.
Responsible for selling the company's products or services to and maintaining relationships with existing accounts. Primarily for incumbents experienced in sales. Sales Executive handles existing sales business accounts.
Regular / Temp