Sales Executive, Non-Medical
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/19/2019
END DATE 11/28/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
**Sales Executive, Non-Medical Houston, TX**
BenefitMall is a national provider of employee benefits, payroll, HR and employer services. Working with a network of more than 20,000 Trusted Advisors, we enable small and medium sized businesses easy access to affordable quality workforce solutions including employee benefits, payroll, compliance, and HR Solutions. Our employees enjoy an inclusive company culture that helps them exceed their income by providing career growth opportunities while maximizing their talents and contributions to the organization. We also offer standard medical, dental, and vision benefits along with a casual work environment, tuition reimbursement and pet insurance.
Be the BenefitMall subject matter expert for all non-medical products in an assigned geography and with regional team. Develop an intimate knowledge of the broker firms, the new business opportunity flow and their existing book of business in an assigned geography to increase non-medical sales
* Fulfill production goals by assisting sales team with their focus on selling non-medical products.
* Maintain an in-depth understanding of all non-medical products and processes and how our field sales team and agents/brokers interact with these products and processes.
* Maintain increasing knowledge of insurance industry markets, products, and legal environments to provide value added non-medical expertise to our field sales team and agents/brokers.
* Effectively support our field sales team and agents/brokers to encourage them to maintain and grow their clients business with non-medical products by:
* Reviewing the opportunities that regional team has in their pipeline and providing consultative assistance to create revenue and add coverage counts.
* Conducting regular follow-up calls, both in office and in market, to sell new business and grow the existing book with our non-medical products and services.
* Providing information on carrier administrative procedures and product availability, and direction in selecting appropriate group products.
* Providing assistance to agents/brokers in obtaining sales materials and supplies.
* Assisting agents/brokers in presenting our non-medical products to clients by attending meetings as needed.
* Learn and utilize our non-medical products and services to reach our sales goals.
* Adhere to BenefitMall confidentiality standards of information.
* Occasional long, irregular hours during peak times.
* Physical requirements include sitting, frequently speaking and hearing, and occasionally standing, walking, bending, crawling, kneeling and the ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
* Resolve conflicts, solve problems, and provide feedback to management.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
* Associates degree preferred.
* 3+ years experience in a related insurance/employee benefit sales role.
* In-depth knowledge of group insurance products preferably attained through working in an insurance marketing or selling role.
* Active Life & Health License must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook Exchange; proficient in web browsers, specifically Google Chrome.
We are an EOE F/M/D/V
BenefitMall provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
*Tracking Code:* 3719-194
*Job Location:* Houston, Texas, United States
*Position Type:* Full-Time/Regular