This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/10/2020
END DATE 1/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients' successes while giving back to communities and making a positive impact on enhancing the quality of life to help make this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth , CloudForte , Intelliserve
What success looks like in this role:
* Seasoned sales executive with a full understanding of a product or solution specialization area.
* Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
* Has complete industry knowledge of relevant company products and services.
* Demonstrates full independence in managing work.
* Builds and maintains relationships with existing and potential accounts.
* Responsible for expanding and retaining accounts while ensuring ongoing customer service offered over the sales cycle.
* Mentor, teach and share best practices with others.
* Acts as a model for other sales executives.
* Assigned and expected to manage large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
* Requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience with 8 years with a sales and/or industry experience.
* Must have consistent successful quota attainment.
* Must have industry knowledge and demonstrate independence with managing work.
* Willingness to travel, as needed.
* Driven, enthusiastic, persistent, confident, and highly motivated.
* Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results.
* Strong ability to persuade, be strategic, motivate, and influence others.
* Excellent systems knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite programs and internet.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://unisys.contacthr.com/73747345.jpg /